Under Government Decree No. 194/2021. (IV.26.) and according to our prevailing information, beside and beyond the provisions contained in our policy, Bükfürdő Thermal and Spa may receive its guests in compliance with the following rules upon re-opening:
- Visiting the spa is only possible with a valid immunity certificate issued in Hungary (official certificate according to Government Decree 60/2021 (II. 12.)). It is important that only the immunity certificate is accepted; no vaccination certificate, PCR or other test entitles to enter the spa. Similarly, no ticket or pass purchased in advance, online or at an accommodation provides exemption from having to present the immunity certificate!
- The immunity certificate is valid only if presented along with the identity card or passport and spa personnel shall be obliged and entitled to check it upon entry (the data on the card are not recorded by the spa, nor copies are made). If the guest does not present the immunity certificate and their identity cards for inspection, their entry to the spa area must be denied and the visit to the spa cannot be started for any reason.
- Persons under the age of 18 who do not have an immunity certificate may only visit the spa under the supervision of an adult with an immunity certificate. If the age cannot be established obviously, the guests are obliged to prove their age by presenting a photo ID (identity card, student ID), which the spa staff is entitled to check.
- Guests are not obliged to wear a mask while on the spa area.
- Those who receive treatment with social security (TB) support may enter the spa without an immunity certificate. However, guests arriving for other medical and beauty treatments in the Medical Wellness area can only enter the spa with an immunity certificate.
- The outpatient clinic in the Medical Treatments area can be accessed through a separate entrance - in accordance with the previous regulations - even without an immunity certificate, the clinic and treatments can be used with a strict wearing of a mask, body temperature control and completion of the corona virus questionnaire. It is not possible to enter / pass to the spa from this area.
- Within the catering units, a person protected against the corona virus and the person under the age of 18 under their supervision are allowed to stay and have the food or drink ordered. Wearing a mask is not compulsory for the guests.
- It is forbidden to hold music or dance events in the spa and its catering units.
As soon as the legislation on the exact entry into force of the decree appears, we will inform our dear Guests immediately! Bükfürdő Thermal & Spa reserves the right to make changes!
We thank you, dear guests, for your supportive cooperation in overcoming the pandemic as soon as possible and securing a safe rest!
Bükfürdő Thermal & Spa