BÜKFÜRDŐ – THE PARADISE OF CAMPERS
The Thermal Medicinal Campsite of Bükfürdő is located in natural surroundings of unique beauty. The campsite with its 166 lots is directly connected to the Spa and is open all year. Guests staying at the campsite will have an opportunity to enter the Spa several times a day in order to use its facilities and services.
In the state-of-the-art facility kitchen equipped for cooking, electricity and modern social blocks are available.
- 24 hour reception
- CCTV surveillance
- Daily newspapers, postcards, and other products available
- BBQ terrace, cooking in kettle and BBQ facilities
- Bakery products sold during peak season
- Washing machine, dryer
- Arrival: 0:00-24:00
- We kindly ask you to leave the campsite on the day of departure before 12:00 p.m.
- Cash desk opening hours: 7.00 a.m. – 12.30 p.m. and 2.30 p.m. – 8.00 p.m.
- Invoice payment at latest on the day of departure until 12.00 p.m.
- Modes of payment: cash (Hungarian Forint or Euro), bank card (except Amex)
- Payment in Euro: in Forint given daily rate is converted into Euro at the current rate on the day of payment
- Personal fee won’t be charged on the day of arrival all those guests who arrive after 6.00 p.m.
- Resting time: between 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. and between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- Those guests who arrive after 10.00 p.m. can use a limited number of the inside parking space of the Campsite with current using facility (against pitch fee)
- Dog-friendly campsite
Are your looking for a new and special experience? As of 15th March 2017, original Mongolian yurts are available for renting in our campsite for 4+1 persons.
This type of ancient accommodation in the immediate vicinity of the Bük Health Spa makes your and your family’s recreation unforgettable!
The yurt is furnished with original Mongolian furniture, which ensures your comfort but still keeps the „nomad” experience. Those fond of romance may view the starry sky through the open yurt roof during the summer.
The yurt tent has good heat insulation, it can withstand strong winds, provides excellent protection against the cold during the winter and against the strong sun during the summer, therefore yurts may be rented all year round.